Hi, Valerie here (posting with permission).
Okay, have you seen Jonas play with a ball? Actually, the question really is, "Have you ever seen Jonas?" because if you have, chances are he's had a ball in his hands.
This kid is a sports prodigy, I'm telling you. I've never seen anything like it (certainly not from my family's genes, anyway.) Give him a ball and you'll see what I mean. Any ball. Doesn't matter. Take baseball, for example: he can throw a baseball up in the air and hit it with a bat as it comes down.
This kid is only 21 months old! Do you hear what I'm saying??? This is crazy!
I had to post these little videos of our superstar, just to prove "I knew him when..."
18-months: tossing and catching
21-months: soccer drop-kicks
No need to start a college fund for this little guy. He's got it in the bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Val! It's sad to say that you have more footage of Jonas doing this than I do! Very fun. I need to clear off my camera's hard drive so that I can film all this cool stuff, too.
Here's what Debbie wrote in response to this:
Hi Val! Thanks for getting this on tape! I am constantly amazed by Jonas' ball handling skills. Have you seen him dunk a basketball or throw a baseball up and swing it with a bat?! He also can scoop and catch a lacrosse ball with a lacrosse stick--no joke! Keep up the videos! Love ya, Debbie
Post a Comment