I am so sorry I dodn't tell you this at our playdate on Wednesday. I just want to let you know that I am so absolutely proud and amazed of your faith and your strength. Your family is such an inspiration to me. "We shall find peace. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds." Thank you. Natalie Frost (Sara Diaz's friend)
5 comments:
Carly - you did an amazing job! I LOVE this video. What a gift :)
A beautiful video! Thank you for sharing it!
I wish I could take the credit, but Valerie made it for us. She is really great at making movies.
I am so sorry I dodn't tell you this at our playdate on Wednesday. I just want to let you know that I am so absolutely proud and amazed of your faith and your strength. Your family is such an inspiration to me. "We shall find peace. We shall hear the angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds." Thank you. Natalie Frost (Sara Diaz's friend)
What a wonderful gift! This is such a moving tribute to Cayla, your family, and God. Beautiful job, Valerie!
Post a Comment