We can’t believe our baby Eden girl started preschool this week! How did that happen so fast?! She seems to have enjoyed it –Joe spied on her while she was in there so he could take some pictures. She’s such a social butterfly with a flare for crafting I can’t imagine her not liking it. I think this will be a good time for me to have some one-on-one time with my “little man” Jonas and for Eden to kinda have a place to not be surrounded with the stresses of what is going on at home. Time will tell, though. We’ll see how it all goes –that’s pretty much the motto for our lives right now. Here are some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow, gotta say I love the outfit! Which preschool is she going to? Sounds like a win/win situation. Eden socializing and you having extra time with Jonas.
Post a Comment