Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eden and Jonas' Birthday Party-July '09

Okay, I know this was like two months ago, but I thought I should at least put some pictures up. We had what was supposed to be a “small” party for both Eden and Jonas at the same time. It just turns out that we have about 50 really close friends and family members. Ha! So it ended up being a lot of work but everyone had fun. Please don’t take offense if you weren’t invited –we were just trying to keep it smaller than normal. I just couldn’t deal with a huge party.









4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow...those cakes are amazing! Did you guys make them? I am totally impressed!

Carly said...

Yes, we made the cakes. Joe was in charge of decorating the fire engine, though. I was over it by the time I finished Eden's princess castle.

Sabrina said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me! We don't make your top 50?! lol

OH I second the cake comment, those cakes are amazing! So cool that you guys made them, that's the way to go, very special! Wow, Joe does it again with those meticulous culinary skills!

Carly said...

OH, believe me...if you lived here you would've been invited! We mostly invited the people with the kids our kids play with and family.