It's been a while since my last post so I thought I would just say hi. Things are going okay. I just finished a book about one family's story after losing their baby girl shortly after birth. The book was mainly about their grief process...it was good. So good, in fact that I cried for about an hour last night as I finished it. Really, like a total baby throwing a tantrum crying out to God begging him to change His mind. It was so cleansing. Reading stories like this really makes what is about to happen such a reality. I think that's a good thing, at least for me. This pregnancy has been completely normal --I feel Cayla moving all the time, we hear her heartbeat, we can see her limbs moving across my belly. I don't know if that makes it harder or not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thinking a lot about you guys...praying for Him to get lots of glory...to redeem your pain. I am so proud of Joe. To read these words--"...But as I thought and prayed more about it I was not at peace with that decision, especially because Joe wasn't so keen on the idea. Something he said really resonated with me, 'If we believe God is who he says he is, then there's no reason for us to intervene. He says he can get us through anything, and He will.'" Joe was a special teammate and friend to me. I know that being a teammate in marriage is a lot harder than being a teammate on the field, but praying that he continues to be strong in the LORD for you as he was so strong as a "Warrior" with me. Miss you guys and praying that you both feel held very tight by very strong arms. Love you...
Thanks, Matt. That is so sweet. I am so proud of my hubby, too. The longer we're married the more I am convinced of his heart for God and our family. You guys had a huge impact on his life, too.
Post a Comment