1. I was reading bedtime books to her when suddenly she said, "Oh! I have to go pee-pee!" and ran out of the room. I started to follow and she stopped in her doorway and said, "No, Mommy --you stay here! You stay here many moons!"
Is there such a thing as too much Peter Pan? Possibly.
2. I was cleaning up around the house and peeked into Eden's room to see what she was doing and found her on top of a dining room chair reaching for something on the top shelf of her bookcase. Somehow she was able to scoot a dining room chair all the way to her room without being detected but that is another story. Anyway, I asked, "Eden! WHAT are you doing?!" to which she replied, "I just reaching a book --the highest book in the whole world!"
She got the book, climbed down the chair and went to her bed to "read" the book without any care in the world. I just quietly took the chair back into the kitchen and a few minutes later I heard her say to herself, "Oh, man the chair is all gone. What happened to my chair? How do I get my books?"
1 comment:
I can't stop laughing...I'll probably have to come back and read this again tonight so I can laugh again. "Oh man, my chair is gone!" lol
Post a Comment