After Joe was finished feeding Jonas, he left the bottle on the couch as we often do. Just so happened that Jonas didn't drink most of it for whatever reason. It fell over and somehow traveled to all cushions on the couch. I was not happy, to say the least. I was going to have to take everything apart and wash it.
When I found it I said, "Joe, you're so busted!" To which Eden very passionately (well, with attitude, really) said to me, "No, Daddy not busted! He nice guy!"
Joe, Leslie (Joe's sister) and I couldn't help but laugh. Had I been by myself I probably could've contained myself, but not with them there, too. It was hilarious. She was totally sticking up for her Daddy.
Number 2
After turning the t.v. off last night before dinner Eden said to me (again, with attitude of course!), "No, Mommy! You don't turn off the t.v.! You're not the boss anymo because I'm not a kid anymo! " Of course, I assured her I was in fact the boss and she was going to her room for disrespecting her mother.
This was especially hilarious to me because it's like, "Where does she get this stuff?!" We had one conversation about the fact that I was the Mommy, and she was the kid and kids have to listen to their Mommies because they're the bosses after I asked her to get into the car and she wouldn't comply. She totally gets it.
2 comments:
hmmmm. Brady has been spending a lot of time with his hands folded and back against the kitchen island for that very same thing. . . must be something in the water.
SO Funny! Especially the part that you assured her that you were in fact the boss! lol
Post a Comment