Friday, January 30, 2009

Eden the Pretender


Eden was a firefighter yesterday.  She was running all over the house (with her stroller --I don't know exactly what it was supposed to be).  Anyway, she was running around saying, "Quick!  There's an emergency!  Mommy has a boo-boo!  She would then whip out a band aid and stick it wherever she thought I was hurt.  Very very very cute.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brady just saw this over my shoulder. "Is that EDEN? She's wearing a fire hat! And she has her boots on! I want to talk to Eden on the computer!" Ahh, children of the new millenium. (BTW, after all this, he said sorrowfully, "I wish I had a fire hat." He's very into fire rescue these days. It's definitely time for a visit to see Mr. Joe.)

Sabrina said...

That's cute - a girly version of a Firefighter! Equiped with bandaids and a stroller. hehe