Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eden's Second Birthday







Let's just say Eden's second birthday party was less of a big to-do than her first! Considering how tired we were at that point in time we just couldn't get a big party together so we had immediate family and Eden's two best pals, Brady and Noah in attendance. She had a blast and even a big birthday kiss (or two or three) from Brady boy.
She got a whole bunch of super-cute clothes and tons of fun toys but in the end her favorite gift was the pair of dress-up high heels with Ariel on them. After she opened all of her presents I asked her to say a big thank-you to everyone and she said, "Tank you evybody fo my soos!"

3 comments:

Carolyn Joyce said...

Happy Birthday, Eden! I love you and your family! I can't wait to meet your little brother! :)

Unknown said...

Man, whoever bought those shoes hit the jackpot, huh? :)

Sabrina said...

Her party hat is so cute! :)