Saturday, October 25, 2008

Recent Pics




Okay I am so sorry...our computer broke and we had to get a new one.  Which also meant I had to build the desk area to place the new one in so that took a while.  Most of my time on the computer has been figuring out how to get our old PC files that were on the external hard drive to work on our new iMac (I never thought we would have one...long story short we're really happy with the switch!!!!!!) so it's been a while since I've been able to get a post up.  I've been chastised for not putting up any new pics of the kiddos (thanks for making me feel guilty, Angie!).  Side note: if you want to take a look at our family pics that our very talented friend Jackie Wonders took a couple weeks ago, be my guest!  Just go to jackiewonders.com, go to "client gallery" and input "jonas" in the password area.  Of course all the pictures with Joe and Eden are just fantastic...they're both so photogenic.  
Here are some pics that I took today of the kids.  Jonas turned three months old this week and is doing really well...he's over 12 pounds already and as you can tell isn't missing any meals.  I'm at peace with not being able to breast feed him and that makes life a lot more fun around here.  He's smiling, cooing, grabbing for toys and is already getting interested in solid food --he loves to watch us all eat!  
Eden is a total joy but is a very dramatic, passionate little girl.  We had the cutest conversation today about Jesus.  She was sitting on the toilet...she loves it in there because she gets to read books and sometimes that's all that happens in there but at least she doesn't hate the idea of going on the toilet like a big girl.  Anyway, she had one of her baby bibles in her lap and she turned to the last page where it says, "Jesus loves me".  Here's how the conversation went: 
Eden: "I wob Jesus!" 
Mommy:"Oh, He loves you so much.  He is just the best!" 
Eden: "Ya, He da best fo me!"
Mommy: "Oh, I hope you always remember how good He is and how much He loves you."
Eden: "Jesus wobs me a wot"
Mommy: "Yes, you are right.  He loves us all very much and takes good care of us."
Eden: "Ya."
I love that her heart is soft towards God and pray that is always the case.  It's important for me to remember these things when she's acting like a normal two-year-old!  I'm so thankful that I am the one that gets to spend all day with our kids and not miss out on the important things that happen day to day.  

No comments: