Monday, July 14, 2008

Pigtails and Roses






Joe and I have been talking about how incredibly cute Eden is with pigtails and thought we should take some pictures of what she looks like in them before she gets any bigger. She looks sweet (and she is) but she's also completely mischievous.



On the baby forefront: nothing! Still 3 centimeters today at the checkup after almost a full week of on-and-off contractions and false-alarms. I'm just going to try and have fun every day with Joe and Eden and get some scrapbooking done in the meantime. :) Please pray that "little boy blue" comes soon because I'm quite uncomfortable! Also pray for the name negotiations going on in our house...we just can't seem to pick the perfect name for both of us. Maybe once we pick a name he'll come out.

3 comments:

De Haans said...

Carly, good job on starting a blog! I love to be able to see what is going on in people's lives especially when I don't get to see them as much as I would like! Praying for that baby boy to come . . . and for you guys to be able to decide on a name!

Carly said...

Thanks, Melissa! How's Cayden?

Carolyn Joyce said...

she sure is a cutie! I miss seeing that girl!