
Today we went to the doctor to see what was goin' on and found out that I'm still 3 cm's dilated but 90% effaced, which was great news. Leslie (my doctor) told us that she already had us scheduled for induction on Wednesday morning in case I don't go into labor by then. I'm very uncomfortable and the anticipation and worry over whether or not to send Joe back to work (he's already used up a week of his time off) are really becoming big factors so this is actually something that I'm not too upset about (surprisingly). Most of you know that I'm kind of on the "granola" side of things; the more natural, the better in my eyes. However, after speaking with my doctor about the risks and benefits we are okay with the intervention although it would definitely be preferable to go into labor spontaneously. Honestly, I'm feeling quite relieved to have a plan and to have everything settled as to who is watching Eden when, etc. That's the anal side of me trumping the granola side, I suppose. :)
Here is a picture of the baby's crib...can't wait 'til we get somebody to put into it! :)
1 comment:
You look so great in green! And I love the updates. It must be hard to have thought, almost 2 weeks ago, that it could be "any day" and still- you are waiting. =) Just remember... enjoy every minute... once he's born you'll never be pregnant with him again.
Love ya!!
Post a Comment