Friday, November 14, 2008

Jonas Giggling

So little Jonas is finally giggling as of a few days ago.  So far I'm the only one he'll giggle for and I'm secretly pretty happy about that.  I mean, Joe was totally Eden's favorite so I'm hoping Jonas will be a mama's boy as much as Eden is Daddy's little girl.  We'll see...the lighting isn't great on this one but you get the picture.  :)  

5 comments:

carissa said...

I was just thinking the other day I hope you start posting videos! I love to hear the baby and see him in action. Adorable! Now let's see one of Eden :) It's always fun to visit your blog, Car. xoxoxo

Carly said...

i miss you! call me i still have the same cell phone number. email me if you need it carlysuehowarth@gmail.com

Carolyn Joyce said...

cuuuuuuuuuuute! hey, thanks for bringing the books by the other day! we missed you on Saturday and hope you can make the next one. love you, friend!

Jackie Wonders :: photography blog said...

i just wanna squeeze his little face til he pops!!! i love him:)

Carly said...

we weighed Jonas last night and he's 16 pounds!!! Eden weighed 16 pounds when she was 11 months, I think!