Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bathroom Update


So we got the paint up in the bathroom finally.  And yes, as predicted by Desiree I was the one to finish it off even though I said I wasn't going to.  She said that if it came down to it either getting finished or not that I would pick up the brush and roller and do it myself.  Joe did the first coat, though.  There's just only so much the poor man can do in between days at work.  
The paint is up, however, it's not the color on the paint chip.  Those of you who know me well know that I would typically just go get another can of paint (or demand a new one for free since the color on the wall doesn't match the paint chip) and start all over until it was the color I wanted.  Well, there's a new Carly in town.  Taking care of two kids, a house, as well as getting these crazy projects done in time for Thanksgiving has really turned me into a more well-balanced, less anal kind of person.  I now understand that nothing is perfect and I'll just have to be okay with that.  :)  So now come the baseboards.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're almost there!