Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ewwwww Gross! That's NOT how you share!

Last Thursday we drove up to San Marcos for our weekly play group with the firefighter mamas.  When we arrived at the park and I started to get the kids out of the car I looked at Jonas and saw something on his face right next to his mouth.  I asked Eden, "Eden, what is on Jonas' face?"  to which she replied, "Oh, just my yucky boogie."  Oh, nice --my kid is trying to feed her little brother boogers.  Wonderful.  
Seriously, I don't even know where this came from since I've never seen Eden eat a booger or even attempt to do so.  I've caught her picking her nose a couple times, but not the "digging for gold" often displayed by young kids.  So nasty.     

3 comments:

Carolyn Joyce said...

hahahahaha! i loved your story-telling of this earlier today! :O) see you manana!

debby said...

Carly, this is absolutely hilariously GROSS! I love it!

Sabrina said...

lol, too funny.