Eden is eating lunch right now and she's making things when she bites into her tater tots and chicken dinosaurs. A minute a go she said, "Look Mommy! It's the moon!" I said, "Ya, that looks like the moon" to which Eden replied, "No, it IS the moon. I was up in the sky and saw it there." Ummm, ya...that's my life.
When I have some time in the next day or so I'll fetch some of the other funny things Eden said this week and add it to my post.
#2 (just happened)
Carly: Eden, say "I'm sorry for being rude, Mommy"
Eden: "I'm sorry that you're rude, Mommy" (arrggghhh)
3 comments:
OH MY so funny!
HAHAHAHA! Carly, thank you for sharing your hilarious stories. I can't get over how clever your little girl is. :)
yesss! I love when I ask Brady to apologize and he says, "I forgive you, Mommy."
Post a Comment