and that is an understatement! No, really. This bathroom now has about 4 coats of primer on it. Can you believe that?! It's finally white and once it dries I think it'll stay that way. Hopefully we'll (as in Joe because I'm not doing it) be able to get the color on the wall tomorrow after church because I'm really over it. So far I haven't asked Joe to help with the paint because he's done the rest of the really hard work but now I feel more sorry for me than him so the game's over.
We are having Thanksgiving at our house with both families which makes having two toilets necessary so this has to get done so we can start on the other one. Thank GOD (no, I'm really really thanking Him) for Hector --the guy three doors down. He said he would tile the floor in the other bathroom for a mere $150 for labor. We'll have the tile, grout, cement board, and all the rest of the stuff ready for him. But we can't start that until we have running water (most importantly, a toilet) in the other bathroom.
Oh, and the tile we originally bought for the middle bathroom is beige but in the room looks more pink so back to the drawing board on that...
No comments:
Post a Comment