
Hi Everyone!
Well, I know we've been in our house for about three months now and still haven't sent out a picture so most of you haven't even the foggiest idea of what our house looks like. My favorite thing about the front of the house is all of our flowers. We have lots of roses, Brazilian ploom flowers and my personal favorite, hydrangeas! It is a bit of work keeping it all looking nice but well worth it. So far I haven't killed anything so that is a huge bonus!
Well, I know we've been in our house for about three months now and still haven't sent out a picture so most of you haven't even the foggiest idea of what our house looks like. My favorite thing about the front of the house is all of our flowers. We have lots of roses, Brazilian ploom flowers and my personal favorite, hydrangeas! It is a bit of work keeping it all looking nice but well worth it. So far I haven't killed anything so that is a huge bonus!
10 comments:
Hey Carly and Joe! Beautiful house!! I hope to see you post pictures of your little sweetie pie too. We are moving tomorrow morning into San Jose, and believe it or not, I am excited about it. :) I will keep your blog page on my favorites.
Well, gotta run and pack s'more.
I love you guys so much!
-Cousin Jenny
Cute house! I love it! How many bedrooms does it have?
hurrah for blogging! :)
Cute house. It's funny, we are kind of where you are. Jason and I just signed papers to sell our house yesterday and we need to start looking for a new house. We also found out last Friday that I'm pregnant! So much going on! So, are you going to post photos of Eden? I would love to see how big she is now.
-Brittany Watrous
yay! i love your home. when are you having me over?! :) do you think we can have a game night before the little one pops out?
i LOVE it! it's so you guys.
and kudos for starting your blog! i'm proud of you:)
Your home is gorgeous! Can't wait to visit and see inside. Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.
Sue
Congratulations Joe & Carly. You have a beautiful house and a beautiful family. Miss you guys. :-) Marianne
Very nice! Let's see some more photos of the house (inside, too!)
Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us. Eden was a riot on Saturday. So glad that the 3 of you could attend. GAGA
Post a Comment