I am thrilled to announce the birth of Jonas Kevin Howarth! The little prince entered the world today, July 23 at 1:45 PM, weighing in at 7 lbs, 7 oz and 19 1/2" long. Carly was induced this morning after a few slow weeks of contractions. She progressed very quickly and smoothly after induction and is very happy with how everything went. She is feeling great now and will be staying a night or two at Sharp Mary Birch. Apparently, Eden has already met her baby brother and has passed the "gentle big sister" test.
Being that I am out of town, I can only post these pictures that I received on my phone, but Carly and Joe will be updating the blog with more pictures as soon as they can.
I'll also be managing a "we want to bless the Howarths with hot food" meal delivery schedule for those of you who live in the San Diego area and want to help out. It will be posted on the right-hand column of this blog so that you can check for an open day that fits your schedule. If you want to bring food, please email me to let me know the date you have chosen and I will update the calendar and send you directions, etc.
Thanks & blessings,
Valerie Kurtz (a friend)

Valerie Kurtz (a friend)


6 comments:
Jonas is perfect! Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! Call me for anything. I'll see you soon with dinner.
Love you,
Scheri
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a beautiful baby boy! We are so happy for you guys, we are glad everything went so smoothly!
Congratulations all, baby is adorable and of course Eden will now learn how to share. Enjoy this and all that is to come. God Bless you all! Love, Susie
Wow, Carly, he's beautiful. Congratulations! Now you have one of each!
Congratulations!!! He's absolutely beautiful! Hope you're all continuing to do well!
Love,
Gina & Chris
Post a Comment